Popular

letter

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Hotel In Orlando

During my visit to Olando last Arpil I stayed at the
Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Villas, I-Drive/Orlando
Amaaaazing hotel for families very cosy and resort type of hotel





Sheraton Vistana Villages - International Drive: Master bed
very neat and clean rooms
Sheraton Vistana Villages - International Drive: His/hers
spacious bathroom
Sheraton Vistana Villages - International Drive: Kitchen and living room area
and yes your own kitchen :)

Sheraton Vistana Villages - International Drive: Sanata Maria ship at St. Augustine pool
Sheraton Vistana Villages - International Drive: New Pool
Sheraton Vistana Villages - International Drive: What to look out for on the approach
Sheraton Vistana Villages - International Drive: main pool
Sheraton Vistana Villages - International Drive Photo


and these pictures are from their web link






1 comment:

  1. I am hoping the same best effort from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me.
    thailand travel

    ReplyDelete